Thursday, January 13, 2005

My dog Jack


Posted by Hello

Jack is our (almost) 2-year old bichon. He's a very good dog. This week he didn't something that I thought was blog-worthy (whatever that means). Last year we found out that he had a lot of allergies, and he had to wear a collar (looked a lot like a little bonnet). One day he was going to run up the steps that lead from the garage to the kitchen. I guess his cone (yet another word for the collar) hit the bottom of the first step, and it scared him. Ever since that time he has been scared of climbing those steps. He hasn't been wearing his cone for awhile; still scared. He also will climb any other set of stairs. Crazy, huh!

Well...things changed this week. For some strange reason, he all of a sudden decided that he could go up the steps. And so that's what he does now. That's pretty wierd to me, but as I have thought about it, I wonder how much like this dog we are. Think about it.

Way to go, Jack!