Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Long-overdue update

Sorry for the long absence. Things have been very busy lately. Here's an update on the last few weeks.

We bought our first home. It's been great. A few problems here and there, but nothing major, which is good for a house built 85 years ago. We still have a few boxes left to unpack, but otherwise are pretty much settled in. We love our neighborhood, and have met most of our neighbors.

My days as a temp are once again over (at least until I plant another church). I'm now in a permanent part-time position (three days a week) at a Science company. I'm doing AP and AR.
We've had several projects with the house. This weekend we're putting together a storage shed. We don't have any storage right now, and need somewhere to put a lawnmower (once we buy a lawnmower).

Last weekend I spoke about Project Mustard Seed twice. We've had a lot of great response.

I just got in a few books from Amazon. I'm halfway through Mark Driscoll's newest, and will probably post some thoughts soon.

I think that's enough catching up for now. I'll try to do this again soon.

No comments: