Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Missing Jack Dog

Jack is our five year old dog, and no, he's not dead. He's just gone to live with Aunt Megan. Two weeks ago Mandy called me and asked what I though about giving him away to Megan. It caught me a little off guard, but my first response was that I thought it was a good idea. She was thinking about getting a dog, and if we were going to at some point give him away, we couldn't find a better home than with Megan.

Those of you knew us when we first got Jack know that he was the first baby. After Adam was born things went downhill a bit for Jack. And now with Micah a part of our household, Jack was only getting leftovers when it came to our love and attention. Megan came to pick him up last week, and since then, there have been a few moments when I have really missed him. I wasn't sure if that would be the case. I'm really glad, though, that he's with family. We'll get to see him from time to time, and he'll probably spend an occasional weekend with us.

So here are a few pictures of Jack Dog (by the way, "Jack Dog" is the name that was given to him by Adam).



No comments: