Monday, December 15, 2008

My dad

On Saturday my dad (Max) called to tell me that he was going to have to go to the hospital this morning to have a heart catherization and a stent inserted into an artery. He seemed to be ok, so I was ok. This morning I decided to go to the hospital to wait with my step-mom (Jerri). When I got there he was already out and told me that when they went in, they discovered that one artery was 100% clogged and another artery was 50% clogged. Because of this, they were going to have to do bypass surgery. I was glad that I could be there. He and Jerri are doing well, but it's a scary time. As of now the surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for your dad.

IFLYCHRIS said...

Hope things go well with your dad. Debbie and I have you guys in our prayers.

Chris