Friday, July 17, 2009

Adam and Walt

Last night Walt came over while his parents went out. They were going to be late, so we called it a partial sleep-over. We made them go to bed around 8:30, and they talked for quite awhile. I think it was around 9:30 before they were completely quiet. At one point Mandy and I listened in on their conversation. Here's a portion of it.

Walt: I'm going to St. Louis to a baseball game. I'm also going to a museum.
Adam: What kind of museum?
Walt: I don't know
Adam: Is it a museum for dinosaurs?
Walt: I don't know
Adam: Is it a museum for construction vehicles?
Walt: I don't know
Adam: Is it a museum for helicopters?
Walt: I don't know
Adam (getting quite agitated): Walt, can you tell me what kind of museum it is?
Walt: I don't know


Next time Walt comes over, we're hiding a recorder.

No comments: