Monday, August 18, 2008

My new job

One month ago I wrote that I was beginning a new job as a property manager. I had my first client and hoped to add a "few more this fall." Well as of today I am managing thirteen properties. It's cool how God has provided so quickly, but it's also a little overwhelming. I've had a lot to learn in a very short amount of time. I'm still doing mortgages as they come in, but I realized earlier this summer that with the market as it is, I probably could not depend on this as a good source of income, especially with Mandy transitioning out of teaching. By the way, that's going awesome. I am so glad that Mandy is able to stay at home with the boys. I know that it is going to be so good for them, but it's also freeing Mandy up to be creative. She's in the process of forming a parent's network for Cooper-Young. More on that later in a future post.

No comments: