Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Weekly Links

  • The Junky Car Club - I remember hearing about this awhile back. I think my 1998 Nissan Altima would qualify. I've never had a car payment, and never plan to. It's free to join and you get a free bumper sticker. Awesome!

  • Walking with God, by John Eldredge - I finally finished listening to this book during our vacation. It's one of those books that I feel I need to continue reading; a few more times and maybe some of it will stick! I highly recommend it.

  • Ed Stetzer writes about apostles

  • Alan Hirsch fleshes out APEST - we are getting ready to form a leadership team at NC, so this is interesting reading. I've heard Hirsch talk about this, but this is the first time I've seen it fleshed out like this.

  • This guy asked 50 people to write about the term "missional." This guy summarized it here.

No comments: