Monday, August 29, 2005

Bad, bad Robert

OK, so it's been a few weeks since I last blogged. I'm so ashamed. I do have a good excuse, though. My last three weeks have been very hectic. Here's the synopsis...

1. Went with several people from my church to Willow Creek's Leadership Summit, held via satellite at a church in Walnut Creek. It was a refreshing time, and I got to hear some really good speakers.
2. Went back to Tennessee to close on a house my friend Dax and I sold. We also put an offer on another house.
3. Built my first computer (I like challenges)
4. Was sick for a few days
5. Preached my first sermon at my church

We're also getting ready to really market the business. We've got ads going in the Belvedere/Tiburon newspaper in a couple of weeks, as well as the Marin Experess, and we're making some changes to our website. I feel like we're taking the plunge into this, and I'm not sure what the water's going to be like. Hopefully we'll remember how to swim!

Mandy starts teaching again tomorrow morning. She's going to be teaching Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, and I'll be home with Adam. This morning Mandy was working in her room, and Mrs. Colt, one of the first grade teachers, gave her some letters that her kids had made Mandy on June 14, the day after Adam was born. I must include one of those letters here. It's from Danilo. (Mrs. Colt told all of the kids that Adam's full name was Adam Joshua).


Dear Mrs. Grisham I like your baby's name because it is a compound word and I think the baby's so little. From Danilo.

And I think I've redeemed myself with that!

No comments: