Sunday, June 26, 2005

Billy Graham on Larry King

I caught the end of this interview the other night, but I just read the entire transcript on Larry's website. Here's an excerpt.


KING: What worries you the most?

GRAHAM: Poverty in the world.

KING: And you've seen it.

GRAHAM: I've seen it, but I've also tried to do a little bit about it. We've raised about $8 or $9 million to give to the tsunami area out in Southeast Asia. My son raised an equal amount in his organization, and we have tried to do those -- prepare these little dents. We can't do much. We try to help in Africa, in Asia especially, and here in the United States. We try to do what we can to help in that problem, and I am so glad that the president has decided to give so much money to the people in need in Africa

No comments: