Friday, June 24, 2005

Update on Adam

Adam's a really great baby. He's getting more alert everyday. The only time he's really been fussy is at night, from around 11:00 till 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. Once he goes to sleep, though, he sleeps five or six hours straight. Then, after a feeding, he sleeps till 10:00. I call him my little teenager. This is not so great for me when I have to get up early. I'm starting to see how parents can begin going crazy. You find something that makes your baby stop crying, and then you assume that this will work everytime. Normally it doesn't work again. That's frustrating. There's one thing that has been successful three out of three times: take a drive in the truck. Today he's been pretty fussy (we're not sure what that will mean for tonight). I finally decided to take him for a little ride, and he never made a sound the whole time. We'll see how long that continues to work.

No comments: