Thursday, February 28, 2008

More on Education

My former pastor (no, he's not dead) wrote a great post last year on why they chose homeschooling over other options. It is very well written. As of today, homeschooling is our second option for Adam, for a lot of the same reasons that Mark has shared. There's one thing, though. I don't want to do that alone. This has in some ways become a community decision, though I don't think anyone would necessarily voice it that way. The momentum has come as the numbers of interested parents has increased. That is what has made this so exciting. So, if public school doesn't work out, I think it would be great if several of us do homeschooling together. I'll share more thoughts on this at a later time. For now, I invite you to read Mark's thoughts on the subject.

No comments: