Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bachelorville

Mandy and Adam are visiting the grandparents in Paducah, KY. They've been gone since Wednesday afternoon and will be back tomorrow afternoon. This is the longest I've been away from Adam, at least since he's been old enough to miss me. It's been nice having the house to myself, but I'm ready for them to come home.

This morning my friend allowed me to fill his truck with mulch, and two hours later I had it spread throughout our flower beds. It's so cool to see flowers that we planted beginning to blossom - we didn't kill them! I'm also beginning to notice the grass in the backyard beginning to turn green. For those of you who don't know, last spring we laid down zoysia in the backyard.

So what will I do today without my lovely wife and son???

Watch a lot of basketball!!!

No comments: