Thursday, February 24, 2005

NBA All Star Game...& Country Music

Tonight I've been watching a little Inside the NBA on TNT. If you're not familiar with that show, it's the one with Charles, Kenny and Ernie. They reminded me of something I had tried to remove from my memory - the half-time show during the all star game last Saturday.

If you didn't see it, there was a country band called Big & Rich. They sing a song called "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." I thought it was a little odd that this band was headlining the NBA All Star Game Halftime show. Things went from a little odd to frickin' wierd.

They had a little man dancing around (see Kid Rock) as well as a really tall cowboy rapper. To top it off, at one point the camera zoomed in on these two little white kids with cowboy hats. They were definitely getting their groove on.

Anyway, if you missed it, I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or...


Congratulations!

No comments: